IHC 2022: 14-20 August 2022 in Angers!
This year, France is hosting the International Horticultural Congress IHC 2022. Organised every four years, this year’s event will be held in Angers. It is the largest international gathering of specialised plant science with more than 2500 participants. It contributes to the development of new collaboration between research, education and the industry on a national and global scale. Over one week, there will be a variety of plenary sessions, 25 symposia on various and transversal themes, workshops, networking, exhibitions, technical visits and social events. The congress will focus on four flagship themes:
- Competitiveness and skills for the Horticultural sectors
- Food, Public Health & Well-being
- Sustainability of production systems
- Climate change mitigation and adaptation solutions
As an IHC 2022 partner, GEVES will be present for:
- 3 presentations at symposium n°2 CONSERVATION AND SUSTAINABLE USE OF HORTICULTURAL GENETIC RESOURCES
- a technical visit n°4 SEED PROCESSING AND VARIETY TESTING OF VEGETABLES & ORNAMENTALS
- several e-posters at symposium n°14 SUSTAINABLE CONTROL OF PESTS AND DISEASES
It is still possible to register with specific rates for professionals: Week PASS, Day PASS.