GEVES Career Opportunities

GEVES is a unique and dynamic workplace, with a host of dedicated technical teams all driven by a shared passion for plants. From the field to the lab, from researchers to engineers, GEVES offers diverse career opportunities!

Video: Introduction to GEVES

Looking to join GEVES?

Working at GEVES means joining a community of staff who are passionate about plants and the diversity of their missions, helping to support innovation for sustainable and high-performing agriculture.

GEVES offers a range of career opportunities in different fields. The recruiting process may be challenging, but the end result is worth it!

GEVES is proud to have a strong people-focus; its managers and Human Resources team support staff throughout their career to help further their expertise and maintain their motivation.

Our staff

84% of our staff recommend working at GEVES. GEVES is a Public Interest Group founded from three partner organisations: The French National Institute for Agricultural and Environmental Research (INRAe), the French Ministry of Agriculture (MAAF), and the French Interprofessional Organisation for Seeds and Plants (GNIS). In this capacity, GEVES is able to recruit INRAe agents. These agents work for GEVES and represent 60% of our staff, but INRAe remains their official employer.  As such, they have civil servant status. The remaining 40% of agents are private sector employees, and are employed directly by GEVES. With more than 260 agents with these two statuses, all spread out over 13 locations, GEVES benefits from a broad spectrum of expertise. Whether you are a civil servant agent or seeking employment, you can join GEVES in the context of professional mobility or external recruitment, either via the INRAe website or the Vacancies section of the GEVES website.

Professional equality plan

The gender equality program: agents at the heart of GEVES

The professional equality plan at GEVES is one of the priorities of axis 4 “agents at the heart of GEVES” of the “GEVES Ambition 2030” strategy note: “sustaining the richness of GEVES’ human capital requires support for the motivation of agents, recognition of their work, increased vigilance with regard to the balance between private and professional life and the continuation of professional training efforts”.

The objective of this plan is to translate and define actions that will aim to guarantee the maintenance and the promotion the principles of equal treatment and non-discrimination at all stages of professional life of agents.

Find our professional equality plan (only available in French)

Gender equality index: 2021

Gender equality in the company: GEVES shows its mobilization

Professional equality is at the heart of the GEVES’ human resources policy. At the occasion of the publication of its 2021 results, GEVES reaffirmed its strong to gender diversity and professional equality between women and men.

  • A score of 86/100 for gender equality index
  • A score of 38/40 for the pay gap indicator
  • A score of 10/10 for the indicator of employees of the under-represented gender among the 10 highest paid

Areas of activity

Recruitment procedures

Vacancies and spontaneous applications